I. CORPORATE INFORMATION
Daikin Vietnam – formerly known as Viet Kim Company – was established in 1995, specializing in distributing Daikin air conditioning products in Viet Nam.
As an affiliate of one of the world's largest manufacturers of air conditioning equipment, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Daikin Vietnam is a trust worthy supplier of providing air quality and comfort to a wide range of customers' living environments in Viet Nam.
By establishing its network nationwide, Daikin Vietnam offers not only sales but also all types of after sales services ranging from technical advice to repair and maintenance service for all product line up distributed within the country.
In 2013 and 2014, Daikin Vietnam was listed in Top 500 Largest Vietnamese Enterprises and was listed on Top 100 Trusted Brand ranked by Vietnam Economy Times and Consumer Magazine. Daikin Vietnam is also the pioneer in implementing the national rules on energy efficiency conducted by the government.
For further information, please visit our website at: http://daikin.com.vn/vi
II. RECRUITMENT INFORMATION
– Recruitment position: Warehouse & Logistics Executive
1/ JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position will report to Assitant manager of Logistics department to consult and support logistics at branches for smooth operation and allign with Kaizen. Take care part center warehouse operation at Head office. The candidate is expected to have good knowledge and 2-3 year experience in warehouse management.
– Supervise Part center warehouse operation (both warehouse & transportation) in head office: observe and supervise vendor in warehouse operation
– Support to consult all branches in operation and procedures of warehouse activities
– Analyze data for report as assigned from management to evaluate warehouse performance for improvement
– Lead and implement project
– Research and do Kaizen for warehouse and transportation operation
– Check and revise Logistics procedures based on realistics situations
– Other task as assigned
2/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Business Administration or related field
– Ability to analyze and solve problem effectively
– Excellent communications skillsGood at computers and experiences in using software (WMS, TMS, ERP)
– Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Good manner at working, high responsibilities, enthusiasm, able to deal with issues and able to work independence
– At least 1-2 year experience in the same position in Logistics/Supply Chain. Experienced in working with electronic products is an advantage.
– Good experience in warehouse operation/management and/or transportation management
– 13th Salary, KPI bonus, allowance for lunch, gas and phone
– Premium health care insurance for employees from 4 year working at company
– Annual team buiding, health check-up, other engagement activities
III. CONTACT INFORMATION
– Work Location: 201-203 August Revolution, Ward 4, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org